These Easy Tips Can Help Those in Their 30s, 40s or 50s Be Their Healthiest
“Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live”
– Jim Rohn, an American entrepreneur
The concept of maintaining good health is not lost on today’s individuals. Almost everyone agrees that a fit and robust body will tend to keep every form of physical and mental ailment at bay. In spite of this, the health of middle-aged individuals has undergone a significant transformation in recent times. Sedentary lifestyles are posing a grave challenge to individual fitness and personal health. Health-related issues are indeed a necessary part of the process of aging. But due to unhealthy ways of living, the capacity of men and women to stay naturally healthy has begun to shrink with each passing decade. As a result, many people are becoming susceptible to a variety of age-related illnesses!
While aging in and of itself is not bad, the health risks that come along with it can be inconvenient, expensive, and get in the way of living your life to the fullest. In a scenario where the population of older men and women is expected to rise by over 1.3 billion, it becomes extremely necessary to ensure that increasing age does not pose a grievous threat to their health and well-being.
If you, too, are troubled by the perils of advancing age, here are a few fitness tips that you can easily follow to keep your body strong and healthy –
Fitness Tips for Your 30s
As you enter your 30s, you realize that your body is changing. The weight does not come off as easily as it did in your heyday. Fat begins to accumulate quickly, and your metabolism rate starts slowing down. Moreover, your personal and professional responsibilities do not even let you find the time to focus on proper diet and exercise. With such difficulties, it’s almost as if losing your hard-earned health and fitness is an inevitable part of the process of aging. But wait, it doesn’t have to be this way!
If you’re in your 30s, all you have to do is follow simple tips like:
- Plan shorter training sessions to make your exercise time efficient
- Perform full-body workouts instead of going for chest, legs, etc. separately
- Go for walking, jogging, or running at least five days a week
- Include circuit training, i.e., 5-10 different exercises to build endurance
- Incorporate swimming, climbing, and other similar activities in your daily schedule
Fitness Tips for Your 40s
Logic dictates that if you keep healthy in your 30s, your 40s will prove to be quite a breeze for you. However, your risk of developing lifestyle diseases like diabetes and blood pressure in this decade would be a little higher than before. This is why you will have to remedy the effect of age-related health issues with a proper diet and exercise routine. By following the fitness tips mentioned below, your body’s ability to fight these illnesses off will be stronger.
The major tips that every man and woman needs to follow in their 40s are:
- Take at least a day off to get adequate rest between your workout sessions
- Begin resistance training and focus on different bands of body muscles
- Make sure that your routine includes stability, loading, and flexibility exercises
- Apart from cardio, don’t forget to target joint mobility and posture alignment
- Include activities like walking to your office, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. in your regular schedule
Fitness Tips for Your 50s
The 50s are largely considered by many men and women to be their ‘golden age’. This is the time when you are finally reaping the results of everything that you spent your whole life accomplishing on a personal and professional level. Your retirement years are about to begin, and you have walked much farther in your life’s journey. Nevertheless, instead of being complacent in these relaxing times, use this era to beef up your fitness credentials. While your muscle mass and bone density might naturally dwindle, you will have to ensure that your exercising regimen includes quality over quantity.
The fitness tips you must adhere to during this decade are:
- Go for exercises which strengthen your body’s complete range of motion
- Do not rush through your workout sessions – take it slow
- Ensure that you warm-up and cool down before and after every training session
- Club resistance training with cardio for improving your muscle mass
- Limit your exercising schedule to about 3 to 4 days per week. Take proper rest and get enough sleep on the remaining days.
The Way Forward
By following the tips mentioned earlier, you will easily be able to keep your body sturdy, tough, and healthy across the entire period of your 30s, 40s, and 50s. But keeping up with the latest developments in digital healthcare can ensure that despite your age, your fitness levels are not compromised.
The traditional methods of keeping fit are slowly being substituted by more innovative, targeted, and competent solutions. A plethora of variable tools like AI, machine learning, cloud computing, and big data are used to develop fitness trackers, glucometers, and other shareable data points. Embracing this breakthrough in technology can provide holistic insights about your health issues and personalized tips about disease prevention and health rejuvenation.
Although several digital healthcare platforms are striving to improve the fitness status of men and women, Phable is currently spearheading this dynamic revolution from the forefront.
Operating ceaselessly as a comprehensive digital assistant, Phable has made about 3,500 life-altering interventions by impacting almost 15,000 lives across the world. It has created a reliable and integrative ecosystem that consolidates all your health needs, irrespective of your age, gender, illness, or fitness level. The platform’s customized guidance, health predictions, instant alerts, lifestyle training, and compliance coaching will keep you strong and fit throughout your life.
Give Phable a chance and get some practical and valuable fitness tips now!
Phable is an innovative lifestyle disease management app simplifying life for patients & doctors through health monitoring and doctor intervention.
Download Phable Here!